- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Ham and Cheese Pancake Sandwiches make a great dish for brunch.
- 1 cup packaged pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup boiled ham, diced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen mixed vegetables in onion sauce
- In medium bowl combine pancake mix with egg, oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
- Drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter onto a hot, greased griddle or skillet, lightly spreading cake with back of spoon into a round, about 4 inches in diameter. Cook, over low heat, until underside is golden brown, then turn with spatula and brown underside. Repeat until all batter is used and you have 12 pancakes.
- Meanwhile cook frozen vegetables as package label directs.
- For each serving, on a dinner plate, between and then on top of 2 pancakes, spoon some of hot vegetables.