- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6
Ham and Cheese Medley is a great salad for lunch.
- 1, 8 3/4 ounce can pineapple tidbits
- 1 small head lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 ounces Swiss Cheese, cut into strips
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 cup sour cream
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Toss together pineapple, lettuce, ham, grapes and cheese.
- Line a salad bowl with Bibb lettuce leaves. Spoon in salad mixture. Chill.
- For the dressing, mix the reserved syrup with the sour cream and spoon over salad.