- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 24 Appetizers
These appetizers are simple, delicious and make an impressive presentation on your hors d'oeuvre table. Serve with a small bowl of mustard for dipping.
- 6 (1/2-ounce) slices smoked deli ham, cut into 4, 1-inch strips
- 24 (7 to 8-inch) wooden party skewers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cheddar cheese, cubed 3/4-inch
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed 3/4-inch
- 1 pint (24) small cherry tomatoes
- 8 baby dill pickles, sliced 1/2-inch
- Take 1 strip of the ham and thread one end onto the skewer.
- Add 1 cube of cheddar cheese, and then bring the ham over the cheese and then pierce with the skewer.
- Add 1 tomato, cover with the ham again, and then add 1 pickle slice and again, cover with the ham.
- Thread on 1 piece of the Monterey Jack cheese cover with the ham and place on a serving platter. Continue with remaining ingredients.