- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Hash is delicious on its own, but when blended with ham and cabbage, it gains considerable texture and added flavor.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces cooked ham, chopped (2-1/4 cups)
- 2 cups chopped cooked potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Put the butter into a large sauté pan or skillet, and place over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, cabbage, and carrot and sauté for 5 minutes, then stir in the ham, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper, and cook for an additional 5. Serve hot.