- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
There's nothing scary about Halloweenies, a fun food that the whole family will love.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1, 12 ounce package hot dogs
- 1, 10 ounce can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- Place half of the potatoes on bottom of 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Arrange 4 slices of cheese next. Then slice half of the hot dogs; layer rest of sliced potatoes. On top of that, layer remainder of sliced hot dogs. Top with remaining cheese slices. Pour celery soup over all.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.