- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 3 1/2 cups
This unique dip goes great with apple slices.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the pumpkin, spices and vanilla and continue beating until smooth and creamy. Serve with apple slices.