- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 drink
For a super cool Halloween drink, try this cocktail recipe today. The orange color and black sugar make it festive and perfect for any Halloween party!
- Black decorating sugar, for the glass
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup all-natural ginger ale
- 1 black gummy or plastic spider
- Spread the black sugar on a small plate. Rub the lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass. Dip the glass in the black sugar creating a black sugar rim. Then fill with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum and lime juice. Shake well for about 30 seconds. Strain mixture into the glass without disturbing the sugar rim. Pour in the ginger ale, drop in your spider and enjoy!