- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled fresh cranberries give this Averna Amaro-based cocktail a slightly tart twist of flavor and beautiful color.
- 1-1/2 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1 tablespoon gin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- 1 ounce club soda
- 5 Fresh cranberries
- Place the cranberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add Averna Amaro, gin and lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the club soda and ginger beer and then serve immediately.