- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Adding thick, rich Guinness beer to your marinade will bring new depths of flavor and exceptional taste to your meat.
- 4 ounces Guinness Stout Beer at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced vidalia onion
- 1 teaspoon shallots
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Finely chop the garlic, shallot, onion, parsley and tarragon and place in a small bowl.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, Guinness beer, soy sauce, salt and pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Let the marinade stand for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend before using.