- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Crisps are great substitutes for apple pies, which, let’s face it, can be somewhat boring. Plus, this recipe is fat free!
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Place peeled and sliced apples in the baking dish, spread out.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, honey and ground cinnamon and mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and bake 30-35 minutes.