- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 13 hr
- Total: 13 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6
Serve Guido's Chicken Italiano to your paisani and they'll say, "Molto Grazie!"
- 3 chicken cutlets, boned, skinned
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1, 16 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Divide whole breasts in half. Dip in eggs.
- Mix together crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and mustard. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture, coat well. Put in a baking pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes until cutlets appear golden brown. Cover with mozzarella cheese and pour marinara sauce on top. Continue to bake until cheese is bubbly and sauce is hot.