- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This complex cocktail pairs some unique ingredients together, like bourbon, tangerine juice and banana, to create a rich and multi-layered concoction.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce orgeat
- 1/4 ounce fresh tangerine juice
- 2 slices fresh banana
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish with brandied cherry
- Put the banana and the tangerine juice into a cocktail shaker and gently muddle to combine. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into the shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the brandied cherry and then serve immediately.