- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 cups
This creamy avocado dressing is great on salads but is also delicious spread on fish, especially grilled salmon.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chili peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 avocados, peeled and finely diced
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl add the lime juice, cilantro, cumin, garlic and peppers. Mix together with a whisk until well combined.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while vigorously whisking to combine. Mixture will be smooth and thick.
- Add in the avocados and the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.