- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This tequila-based cocktail is a light and refreshing blend of ginger beer, seltzer, agave nectar, fresh lemon and Peychaud’s bitters. Serve garnished with some thinly shredded lime peel.
- 2-1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 1 ounce seltzer
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- dash Peychaud’s bitters
- quarter of a lemon
- thinly shredded lime peel to garnish
- Fill a highball cocktail glass with ice, squeeze in the lemon and then drop in the lemon shell.
- Pour in the tequila, ginger beer, seltzer, agave nectar and bitters, and then stir to combine.
- Garnish with the thinly shredded lime peel and serve immediately.