- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooker ground turkey meatloaf dinner.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded, minced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut 3 pieces of heavy duty foil into 3-inch by 18-inch pieces. Lay across the bottom and sides of a slow cooker, crisscrossing to create a wheel looking barrier.
- Mix everything together and shape into a loaf. Place in the center of the slow cooker and wrap the foil around to create handles.
- Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.