- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 10
Serve spicy Ground Beef Hors D' Oeuvres over tortilla chips. Pass the sour cream.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Brown ground beef and onion in oil in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Season with salt and pepper. Spread refried beans in bottom of small casserole.
- Layer ground beef and remaining ingredients over beans in order given. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.