- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6
Ground Beef and Potato Casserole is made creamy with mushroom soup and Velveeta cheese.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small can green peas, drained
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Brown ground beef and onions; add salt and pepper to taste. Drain fat. In saucepan add milk and soup; heat. Add cheese, stirring constantly until cheese melts. Slice potatoes into a casserole dish, add peas, then meat; pour sauce over all. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.