- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 4
Ground Beef and Cream Cheese Casserole is a tangy dish that will please even picky eaters.
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1, 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounce egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Colby cheese, shredded
- Mix ground beef with garlic, tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
- Mix green onions with cream cheese.
- Place 1/2 of the noodles in bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole. Spread with half of cream cheese mixture. Spread with 1/2 of beef mixture. Repeat until all ingredients are in casserole.
- Sprinkle top with Colby cheese. Bake at 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.