- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/4 cup
This savory-style crumble can be topped onto salads, soups or the dish of your choice to add buttery and nutty flavor, as well as a satisfying crunch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the butter and the olive oil into a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once the oil is warm, add the garlic, almonds, salt and Italian seasoning blend, and sauté the mixture for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Transfer the mixture to a small bowl, stir in the fresh lemon juice and then serve.