- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A fresh blend of orange juice, pineapple juice and three different kinds of rum, this cocktail packs quite a powerful punch of flavor and alcohol.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce 151-proof rum
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- Slice of orange and a maraschino cherry
- Place a rocks cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds until chilled, and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately garnished with the orange slice and the maraschino cherry.