- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Nothing compares to the taste of fish cooked on the grill. Serve this hot with lemon butter sauce and a side of grilled vegetables.
- 2 fresh trout, boned and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the grill on high heat.
- Brush the trout on both sides with the melted butter, and then sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Put the fish on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side. The fish will become flaky and opaque. Serve immediately.