- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: Make 4 Servings
This is definitely not your typical roasted turkey holiday dish. Enjoy this meal with a side of brown rice and steamed greens.
- 1/2 cup whole almonds with skin, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup olives with pimento, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1 to 1-1/4 pound 1/4-inch thick turkey cutlets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the almonds, paprika and oil in a small skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently, then add the olives, stir and remove from the heat.
- Season each turkey cutlet on both sides with some salt and pepper, and then place in a large heated sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Cook the cutlets for 6 minutes, turning once, and then place on a serving platter. Spoon the olive and almond mixture on top of the cutlets and serve immediately.