- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: 6
You can use frozen fish or fresh fish with this recipe. Better yet go catch your own fish, it can be a family outing.
- 6 pan dresed trout
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tabespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Clean, wash, and dry fish.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Place fish in well greased, hinged wire grills.
- Baste fish with sauce.
- Cook on a barbecue grill about 4 inches from moderately hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- Turn and cook 5 to 8 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.