- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Here is a great way to use leftover steak from a barbeque night. Thinly cut the steak against the grain into long, thin strips and sprinkle with some sea salt and freshly ground pepper before using.
- 8 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fried Tostada Shells or 8 store-bought tostadas
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 5 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- thinly sliced cooked steak
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Place the radishes, jalapeño, red onion, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the tostada shells onto plates and spread with the sour cream. Top with the iceberg lettuce, the slices of steak and the radish salad. Serve squeezed with a bit of lime from the wedges.