- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 1 hr 6 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A simple yet satisfying steak dish, use skirt steak which is both economical and quick to grill. The Chimichurrie sauce, made from a mix of finely chopped spices, adds fresh flavor and a slight touch of heat.
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 large cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 dash Sriracha sauce
- Rinse the steaks and pat dry with a paper towel; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 cup of Worcestershire in a bowl and add the steak. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mix the olive oil, sherry vinegar, parsley, oregano, lemon juice garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper and the Sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare the grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill the steaks on each side, flipping once, for 3 minutes to achieve a medium-rare doneness. Serve immediately with the Chimichurrie Sauce.