- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Grilled steak over French bread with sauce.
- 1 pound 1/4 inch thick round steak
- Instant meat tenderizer
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons bottled steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6, 1-inch slices French bread
- Cut the steak into 6 pieces and use the tenderizer according to the directions.
- Preheat the griddle to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease. Grill the meat for 2-3 minutes per side, adding pepper as it cooks.
- Heat the remaining ingredients, except the toast, to make a sauce. Toast the French bread slices.
- When ready to serve, dip the bread in the sauce and serve topped with steak. Spoon sauce over the steak as well.