- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2
The Snapper can be grilled or broiled.
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 red snapper fillets
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- In a small bowl stir together the tomatoes, minced parsely and vinegar.
- cover and let stand at room temperature.
- Spray your grill with non stick spray.
- On a preheated grill place the snappers skin down over the coals.
- Grill uncovered for 5 minutes until done to taste.
- Place snapper on serving plate.
- Spoon the salsa over the snapper and serve with the beans.
- Place lime wedges on plate and garnish with parsley sprigs.