- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy these succulent pieces of spicy shrimp dipped in a tangy Remoulade sauce, made with creamy Greek-style yogurt.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 36 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- Oil the grill rack and prepare grill on high heat.
- To make the Remoulade sauce, place the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, mustard and hot sauce in a small bowl and mix until blended. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Place the cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl, mix to combine, and then add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Thread the prepared shrimp onto 4 12-inch skewers, and grill for 3 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with the Remoulade sauce.