- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A perfect appetizer to pass around to whet guests’ appetites, serve these pieces of jumbo shrimp as a healthy and delicious Asian-inspired dish.
- 1 tablespoon Asian chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 32 jumbo shrimp, about 4 pounds shelled and deveined
- Prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Place the Asian Chile sauce, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice and oregano into a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Brush the shrimp with olive oil and then sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side, then transfer to a bowl and toss with the dressing until coated. Serve immediately.