- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These shrimp and pineapple skewers make fantastic appetizers or an enjoyable dinner when served with rice.
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- Prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Thread the shrimp and pineapple wedges onto 4 skewers.
- Place the marmalade, water and soy sauce into a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and then remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Brush the shrimp skewers with the marmalade mixture and then place on the grill for 8 minutes, turning once, until cooked.
- Serve with the remaining marmalade mixture.