- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Fish recipes, dinner recipes, salmon recipes, heal
Grilled salmon is complimented by the addition of creamy basil butter brushed directly onto the fillets right when they are removed from the grill.
- Olive oil to grease
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh lemon basil, regular basil, or dill
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or lime peel
- Grease a grill rack with olive oil and prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Place the butter, basil, parsley and lemon peel into a small bowl and whisk together to blend.
- Rinse off the salmon then pat day.
- Sprinkle the salmon with the lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides and then place the salmon onto the grill.
- Grill the fish for about 10 minutes, turning once, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer the salmon to a platter and brush with the butter mixture. Serve immediately.