- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Serves 4
A healthy and delicious recipe for those who don’t have a lot of time for the kitchen, but still want to eat a great meal.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound salmon fillet (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into 8 wedges
- Prepare your grill to medium heat.
- Heat the maple syrup for a few seconds in the microwave to warm and thin consistency.
- Put the syrup in a small bowl with the mustard and olive oil and mix with a wire whisk.
- Cut the the salmon into 4 pieces and brush with about 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup dressing.
- Place the asparagus in a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of the dressing to coat.
- Place asparagus and salmon on the grill. Cook asparagus for 10 minutes and the salmon, skin side down, for about 15 minutes.
- Place the salad greens, carrots and egg evenly divided onto 4 plates. Remove skin from salmon and place on greens. Top salmon with the asparagus and drizzle with remaining dressing.