- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Island flavors enhance Grilled Polynesian Chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts, halved and skinless
- 1, 8 ounce can pineapple slices, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons coconut
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic powder and mix well. Place chicken on plate. Brush both sides of each breast half with mixture.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature to marinate.
- Heat grill. When ready to grill, oil grill rack. Place chicken on gas grill over medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium high coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
- Turn once and top each breast half with a pineapple slice during the last few minutes of cooking time. To serve, sprinkle with coconut.