- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Try this delicious, easy recipe for grilled pita bread. Your family will love it.
- 4 pita breads
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Place a large piece of foil on the grill rack. Crush the rosemary in the oil.
- Place pitas on foil, brush liberally with the rosemary oil, and top with cheese, mushrooms, and oregano.
- Grill on low heat with the cover down until cheese melts. Cut into sections, as you would pizza.