- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This elegant dish is ideal served with a white dessert wine with a relatively high acidity to balance out the sweetness.
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 3 firm but ripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom seeds, freshly ground
- Balsamic glaze
- Prepare your grill on medium-high heat.
- Place the sugar, mascarpone cheese, yogurt, cinnamon and cardamom into a bowl and stir vigorously until blended.
- Brush the peaches with the butter and then grill for 3 minutes on each side; transfer to serving plates. Dollop each peach halve with the mascarpone mixture and then drizzle with some balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.