- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
No need to make any pre-prepared desserts to follow a barbeque meal. Use the already hot grill to cook up some caramelized peaches with a sugar and cinnamon glaze and then serve topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- 4 ripe yellow peaches, halved vertically, pits and skins removed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- Sea salt to taste
- Put the butter in the microwave for about 35 seconds to melt, and then stir in the sugar and the cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Brush the peach halves with the butter mixture and then add a sprinkle of salt.
- Place the peaches onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes before removing and transferring to a bowl.
- Cut the peaches in half, divide between 4 dessert bowls and then top each with 2 scoops of ice cream. Serve immediately.