- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 6 to 8 servings
Chocolate hazelnut and banana come together in heavenly bliss in this Nutella and Banana recipe.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- Powdered sugar
- Combine water with olive oil, flour, and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl. Mix well until dough forms, but do not over mix.
- Take dough out of bowl and divide into 2 sections. Roll each section out flat into a rectangle or circle.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Melt butter in a skillet and add bananas and sugar. Sauté until bananas are warmed through and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, place dough on grill and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove dough from grill and spread Nutella over it. Top with bananas and place back on grill to finish cooking. Cook 5 to 7 more minutes or until dough is fully cooked.