- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 People
Grill Out Night can be any night with a recipe as deliciously sweet and easy as this grilled marmalade chicken. The marmalade flavor is what makes this chicken so special. The skin crisps up beautifully, but the marmalade is truly the star ingredient!
- 3 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 3 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange marmalade, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, then season it with salt and pepper.
- Mix the orange marmalade, honey, mustard and soy sauce together.
- Using some tongs, place the chicken in a large food storage bag.
- Pour the marinade on top of the chicken in the bag and seal it. Refrigerate it for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare your grill to medium-high heat and grill the chicken until it is cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place it on a serving platter. Pour the marinade over the hot chicken.