- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves 2 people
Fantastic with steamed vegetables, Grilled Lemon Pepper Steak tastes like a great restaurant meal, and is super-easy to make!
- 2 beef top loin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Prior to heating your grill, spray the grate with non-stick cooking spray. Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Trim the fat from your steaks. Use a small mixing bowl to combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, lemon zest and pepper. Use your fingers to rub the mixture onto both sides of the steaks.
- Grill the steaks, uncovered, until the doneness you like, turning only once.