- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
‘Ladolemono’ is the Greek word for a simple oil and lemon sauce. Drizzle the lamb chops with this mixture and see why some of the best-tasting meals are the most minimal and unpretentious. Enjoy this dinner with a bottle of Ribera del Duero or Chianti Riserva.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Greek oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing lamb
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 lamb rib chops, about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Prepare a grill on high heat.
- Place the lemon juice, mustard, oregano, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Brush the lamb chops on both sides with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the chops on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the grilled lamb with the prepared sauce and then garnish with the chopped parsley and mint; serve immediately.