- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Honey marinated pork chops.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 boneless butterfly pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
- Mix together the honey, mustard, orange juice, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Take a brush and spread the mixture over pork chops.
- Grill for 14 to 16 minutes, reapplying mixture occasionally.