- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 People
Dress up asparagus with herbs and cheese for a delicious side dish that's fast and easy to make.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh savory (or 1/4 teaspoon dried savory)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Combine asparagus, olive oil, pepper, salt, thyme, and savory in a resealable bag; shake until well coated. Let the asparagus sit in the spice bag for 10 to 15 minutes, while you heat up the grill.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Lay the asparagus in a single layer across the grates. Cook, turning often, until desired tenderness (10 to 15 minutes on direct heat).
- Remove from grill and immediately top with Parmesan; let cool 5 to 10 minutes before eating (it will be very hot).