- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Thick fillets of fresh salmon are glazed with a honey, Dijon mustard, and horseradish blend and then grilled to perfection. Serve alone or top on toasted, seeded hamburger rolls for a terrific and hearty sandwich.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Vegetable oil, for rubbing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Place the mustard, horseradish, honey and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously to blend.
- Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fish onto the grill and cook for 3 minutes, then flip and grill for an additional 3 minutes.
- Flip the salmon, brush with half of the glaze and then cook for 1 minute. Turn the fillets once more, brush with the remaining glaze and then cook for an additional 40 seconds. Serve immediately.