- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Serves 8 people
An easy grilled vegetable to add to your meal, Grilled Corn with Herbs and Parmesan is perfect most months of the year.
- 8 ears of fresh sweet corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil. Add the corn and boil for seven minutes, remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Grill the corn until it's slightly charred. Baste the corn with the herbed mixture. Serve warm with your meal.