- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Grilled corn salad with cilantro is a great side dish to serve with a Mexican feast! The seasonings of this dish make it pop!
- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Rub the ears of corn using 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Grill the corn, uncovered, until the kernels soften and start to brown (about 10 minutes). Remove the corn and set it aside.
- To make the seasoning for the salad, add the scallions, cilantro, pine nuts and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a food processor and blend until just before everything becomes smooth (you want a few chunks).
- Slice the corn off the cobs and place in a serving bowl. Combine the processed ingredients and toss everything together until it's mixed well.