- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Next time you decide to grill, throw on a few ears of corn so you can make this simple summer salad that compliments everything from grilled meat to fish.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ears corn, grilled
- 1 pound green beans, blanched and cooled
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves, thinly shredded
- 4 ounces ricotta salata, shaved
- Using a sharp knife, cut the kernels off of the grilled corn and place into a salad bowl. Add the beans, tomatoes, onion and basil and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper until combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the corn mixture and toss to coat. Serve topped with the ricotta salad.