- Prep: 6 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 min
- Serving: 4 people
The fresh combination of peaches and chicken create a depth of flavor to spark any spinach salad.
- 2 peaches halved and pitted and grilled
- 4 chicken breast cutlets and grilled
- Bottled or homemade sherry vinaigrette (divided)
- 4 cups of pre-washed spinach
- 1 package (3-ounce) goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Cut grilled chicken into strips
- Divide the spinach equally among 4 plates.
- Place the grilled chicken and peaches on the spinach.
- Add the cheese and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with the sherry vinaigrette.