- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 People
Try this grilled salmon recipe using a delicious bourbon-soy marinade.
From Simple, Fresh & Healthy by Linda Hafner, Beaufort Books, 2010. Photo copyright 2010 by Jim Scherzi.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large plastic bag with a seal-able top.
- Add the salmon, seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning the bag once.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill the salmon for 5 minutes on each side, or until it flakes when a fork is inserted.