- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 6 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
If you are looking for a unique, delicious, and easy to make recipe for a grilled asparagus and sweet pepper salad, your family will love this one.
- 1 medium orange bell pepper
- 1 small or medium red onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus spears
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare vegetables for grilling by trimming off rough ends of asparagus, cutting the pepper in half, removing the seeds, and slicing the onion.
- Grill asparagus for only 2 or 3 minutes (you still want it crunchy). Continue grilling the onion and the pepper until they are flavored, but still crunchy; place in refrigerator to cool down.
- Zest the lemon, lime, and orange and set aside. Squeeze juice from the lemon, lime, and orange and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and citrus juices.
- Chop the onion and pepper then cut the asparagus into thirds.
- Combine Dijon vinaigrette, citrus zest, and vegetables; toss until evenly coated.