- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vodka-based cocktail has lovely, fresh and invigorating flavor with slightly herbal and citrusy undertones.
- 3/4 ounce Benedictine liqueur
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/3 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 6 drops grapefruit bitters
- 3/5 teaspoon sugar
- thickly-cut grapefruit zest twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit zest twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds; strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.